Und finde die Events in deiner Nähe
(1) Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) The following information must be completed by the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the Federal Data Protection Act (Act). We inform you about the collection of personal information when using this website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, usage behavior.
(2) Service providers under German law § 13 TMG and responsible entity under German law § 3 para. 7 BDSG are ArtNight GmbH, represented by David Neisinger and Aimie-Sarah Henze, Bundesallee 111, 12161 Berlin, see our imprint.
(1) You have the right at any time to request information about the information stored about you in our data, as well as to their origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted and the purpose of storage.
(2) If you have given consent for the use of data, you can revoke such consent at any time.
(3) All requests for information, information questions or discrepancies for data processing should be sent by email to [email protected] or to the address mentioned under Imprint.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal information from hazards during data transfer and prior knowledge gained by third parties. The latest technology is in place to ensure your data is protected.
(1) In the sole informational use of the website, as if you do not log in to use the site, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect personal data, except for the data, which your browser transmits to us. These are:
Date and time of request
Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete side)
Access Status / HTTP status code
Volume of data transferred
Website from which comes the requirement
Operating system and its surface
Language and version of browser software.
Transient cookies (temporary use)
Module persistent cookies (time-limited use)
Third-party cookies (third party)
Flash cookies (continuous use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These refer to a so-called session ID, which can be stored with various requests from your browser for the joint meeting. This allows the computer to recognize you when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and for example refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you then may not be able to use all features of this website.
e) The data used Flash cookies are not detected by the browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of your browser and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want processing of Flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, for example, “Better Privacy” for Mozilla https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This stored information is separated from further specified data which may be stored. In particular, the data of the cookies are not associated with your other data.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ( “Goolge”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will be truncated within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing others with website and internet related services to the website operator.
(2) Is undertaken as part of Google Analytics that your IP address will not be matched with other data from Google
(4) You can prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google, by using the browser available at the following plug-in link for download and install:
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. These IP addresses are processed shortened, direct reference to people can be ruled out.
(1) We may disclose your personal information to third parties if clearly marked actions, competitions, reservations or contracts are obviously concluded together with a third party. In this case, you will be informed separately before disclosure of your data to third parties.
(2) Mostly, we use external service providers to process data. These have been carefully selected by us and have a written mandate. They are tied to our instructions and are regularly checked by us. The service will not forward this data to third parties. Unless this service is sitting in the US, we will notify you of the connection with the respective functions. This data processing is carried out according to the current legal situation.
(1) You have the option as part of your registration for our website to opt-in for our newsletter. You can do this as part of an opt-in process, the selection “Yes, I want to subscribe to the newsletter” is such action. We use this to deliver our newsletter through the WordPress plugin Mailpoet. All data provided by you will be stored by the vendor and not transmitted to Mailpoet. Mailpoet offers extensive analysis options about how the newsletter is opened and used. These analyzes are group-related and are not used used for individual evaluation.
(2) We save when registering your email address, your IP address and the time of your application as part of your registration information given.
(3)You are able to remove the consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time by contacting us. The cancellation can be done by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or through contacting us via [email protected]